Blogging is a wonderful experience. So many people have asked me how I manage time to write, promote and speak about my blogs in spite of having bundles of articles to write (for my clients). My answer is very simple; it is just the passion to express! In addition to my writings, I do follow (in the exact sense, not just a namesake follower) a few blogs that inspire me to scribble more. Picking up ten blogs from the reading list is a tough task. Though the list is incomplete, here are my ten favorite bloggers of 2012.
- Subhorup Dasgupta: He is a well experienced humble blogger and a best advisor. Mostly, when I have some doubts regarding blogs, I find him ready to help. His blog deals with variety of topics.
- Saru Singal: Just like her appearance, her blog is also cute. Although she writes all kinds of topics, I admire her poems more.
- Abhilash Ruhela: The best thing I like about this person is that he always updates his blog. His criticism posts are sometimes funny otherwise intellectual.
- Ashwini CN: I could see some sort of similarities between mine and her blog posts. She writes simple things in a simple language.
- Pranita: It was her name that initially attracted me to her blog. I had a junior with the same name in my college. This blogger wrote different subjects in the early days and later confined to haiku poems. Now I can see her writing reviews and other types of articles too.
- Anjali Kumar: If I’d get a chance to meet any one of the unseen blogger friends, I’d choose this girl’s name. She is a regular visitor and commenter of my blog. She writes about her thoughts in a very light way which I always enjoy.
- Meenakshi: She is my college mate and best friend. Her poems are awesome. But I hate her for not caring her blog properly. Also she is a person who encourages this village girl to write more without any distortion.
- Deepak Karthik: What to say about this guy, an all rounder! Whichever bloggers’ networking sites I join, I’d see his name. He is one of the writers who encourage new bloggers the most.
- Joshi Daniel: An amazing “shooter” whose posts I never miss! Although you may not find many comments of mine in his blogs, I do follow it sincerely.
- Leo: He writes beautiful poems in an effortless language. I like the way he describe moments and things.
Here I conclude my posts for the year 2012. Wishing all my readers a very Happy New Year and also a big thanks to my blogger friends for supporting me throughout the year!