Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Independence Day


"India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers and all elders respect and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion. In their well being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness."

Say the Indian National Pledge aloud...! Be proud of your country no matter which state, religion or gender you belong. There is no other country like India with so many unique features. Cheering for your country should never end after a cricket game or Olympics. The spirit that you are an Indian should be there in your mind always. Happy Independence Day to all Indians!!!

3 comments:

  1. True yaar... Happy Independence Day to u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of parents that wonder whether or not it is necessary for their kids to go to kids education classes. In addition to teaching kids how to work with real people and skills. Source to know about preschool age.

    ReplyDelete