Monday, February 7, 2011

Simply to Make You Smile


Tell me what to write about you,
Tell me how to write on you...

You call me your sweet friend

I call you my best friend!

We don't have a long history

Of friendship...
May be a few months

Or countable days...


Fun, fight, joy,tears...

Gossips,pranks,nick names...

Moments we shared,

Missing everything...


When everyone left me,

You stood with me...

We acted like enemies,

To see puzzled look of others!

I need you to irritate me,

I want you to make me angry,

To see the smile on your face

Just the way you smile now...

24 comments:

  1. congrats.
    good wrk... keep posting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats lovely... loved it!!! good job gal..u back on track ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. even tides cudnt wash that off:)nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks navin, meenakshi and kishore... Hope my poem has brought a smile on my friend's face. Anyway your comments have made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont feel more......it will lead you to enter into the world of maddness...........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb Roopa!!!! grt work:) keep going....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friendship is not counted in years but in moments shared... the feelings have been very nicely penned down Roopa, keep them flowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet and simple :) A tale of friendship or even thoughts for the sea!

    Leo @ I Rhyme Without Reason

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really deserve that smile..!

    ReplyDelete
  10. True Nidurali...Thanks for the feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! You have been nominated for an award which you can collect here: http://thelidislifted.blogspot.in/2012/07/my-1st-award.html
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for this award...It is really precious :)

      Delete